There will be 2nd and Final phase of counselling for Admissions into BSc Agriculture and other allied courses in Telangana by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University (PJTSAU) on 3rd, 4th and 5th of November, 2017. There are very few seats vacant in Telangana Government Agriculture Colleges after the first round of counselling that was held from 3rd October to 8th October, 14th, 15th October, 26th & 27th October, 2016.
The details of the Second and Final counselling is given below as announced by the University.
- 03-11-2016 (THURSDAY) 9.30 AM
- Open Competition (OC,BC,SC & STs) TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 364 – 7,599
- 04-11-2016 (FRIDAY) 9.30 AM
- BC-A (Non-Farmer) TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 1,093-13,994
- BC-A (Farmer) TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 14,329-17,829
- BC-B TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 562-9,778
- 04-11-2016 (FRIDAY) 2.00 PM
- BC-D TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 550-8,985
- BC-E TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 1,743 – 16,933
- 05-11-2016 (SATURDAY) 9.30 AM
- SC (Non-Farmer) TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 1,571 – 15,003
- SC (Farmer) TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 15,029-16,731
- 05-11-2016 (SATURDAY) 2.00 PM
- ST TS EAMCET-1 Ranks 1,241 – 11,500
Place: University Auditorium, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. It is located at about 10 km from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, 15 km. from Koti, 18 km from Kachiguda and 25 km from Secunderabad.
How to Reach there: City Bus numbers 7/94H, 7/94R, 7/95R, 5/92 from Secunderabad Railway Station, 92R from Hyderabad Railway Station (Nampally), 2/94R from Kachiguda Railway Station, 94R, 94H, 95A, 95P, 94/95R from Koti (opp. Osmania Medical College bus stop). People coming from Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station (Imlibun) bus stand can reach Koti to get city bus from Koti as there are no direct buses or very few buses from MGBS.
Complete Postal address of the venue: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030, Telangana, India. Phone: 040-24015011 to 040-24015017, 040-24015161 to 040-24015163, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.pjtsau.ac.in
For further information: Parents/Students who need information/clarification/having doubts on counselling, may call Mr. Kumar at 9000772442 or email to email@example.com.
To download Official notification, click the link: second phase-counselling for agriculture course in telangana