Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also popularly known as IFFCO, is India’s and also world’s biggest cooperative society which is founded in 1967 with just 57 cooperative societies, has now grown into 36,000 cooperative societies with diversified business interests ranging from General Insurance to Rural Telecom apart from its core business of manufacturing and selling fertilisers. IFFCO has an annual turnover of Rs. 27,852 Crores servicing 5.5 Crores ( 55 million ) Indian farmers. IFFCO’s main products are Urea, NPK, NP, DAP, water soluble fertiliser, bio fertiliser, primary and secondary micro-nutrients, plant growth promoters which are manufactured from its 5 production units located at Kalol (Gujaat), Kandla (Gujarat), Phulpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aonla (Uttar Pradesh) and Paradeep (Odsha). IFFCO with its head office located in New Delhi has its presence in every Indian state inorder to reach, serve and respond to the farmers needs quickly. The impact of IFFCO extends across the world with joint ventures like JIFCO- Jordan, KIT-Dubai, OMIFCO-Oman, ICS-Senegal, IFFCO CANADA – Canada and the IFFCO’s global partnership is continuously extended with strategic MoUs with several international fertiliser players and other raw material suppliers.
Career Opportunities for Agriculture Graduates in IFFCO:
IFFCO being a Farmers targeted company recruits regularly agriculture graduates for its production, marketing, sales, distribution, planning, administration and management needs. Every year IFFCO recruits Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its its 5 production plants and various field offices located in different states of India. This job is for Freshers in agriculture. The details of the job are given hereunder.
- The candidate should possess 4 Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) from any UGC recognised university/Institute passed with 60% marks for general/OBC and 55% for SC/ST in each semester
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
Age: Maximum age should be 30 years which is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and by 3 years for OBC-NCL.
- There will be one year training period during which time a monthly stipend of Rs. 33,300/- will be paid. On successful completion of this one year’s training period, Rs. 37,000/- p.m. basic pay plus allowances/benefits as per the IFFCO rules in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000 will be paid.
- There will be a Preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using own computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be required to attempt the Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin.
- Short-listed candidates on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
IFFCO AGT Coaching at Sri Krishna Academy, Hyderabad:
Sri Krishna Academy conducts coaching classes for agriculture graduates with B.Sc. Agriculture or M.Sc. Agriculture qualification in-order to prepare them for the online exams conducted by IFFCO for the selection of IFFCO AGT (Agriculture Graduate Trainees). This coaching is given at Sri Krishna Academy’s Institute in Dilsuknagar, Hyderabad. Expert and Experienced faculty will be involved in fine tuning the candidates with all the information, knowledge and skills required to succeed in this highly competitive and prestigious employment opportunity.
The coaching fees is Rs. 15,000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousands only) and interested candidates can register for the coaching by submitting following IFFCO AGT Coaching Registration form given below or visit Sri Krishna Academy’s Institute in Dilshuknagar personally or call by phone so that a seat can be reserved for the upcoming batch.